|Found via Tumblr.|
I've started to fold and store some of my items, I'm slightly suspicious of the British weather so I kept a few items. During Winter I try to make an effort everyday but in reality it's too cold, I usually wear skinny jeans; band t-shirt and as many jumpers as possible without looking like a potato. I will definitely not miss that.
I don't have piles and piles of clothing but I never seem to have enough room, do my clothes breed while I'm not looking? Anyway, here are some tips for changing from chilly weather to hopefully sunny weather:
- Switch your jeans to shorts, if you're really daring you could literally change your jeans into shorts. Wear your jeans and chalk mark an inch below where you would like them to end, cut and simply roll up. Add a stitch or two if they keep unrolling.
- Remove everything from your wardrobe and consider the material, weight and colour before deciding to put them into storage. Cotton is great but wool? Not so much.
- You even need to consider your shoes, try going for a short walk in them on a particularly hot day to see whether they're appropriate. It's all trial and error.
- Store your clothes in plastic resealable boxes, they're cheap and light weight.
- Your velvet frock is the perfect dinner for moths. You can easily prevent them with good storage and obviously some moth repellent. Storing your clothes in a light area is a good idea too, they prefer the dark.
- Pop a scented soap bar or scented draw liner in with your clothes, when you open it up they will smell nice and fresh.