Day 18 – Worst hair experience.
When I look back at old photos of my long hair, it was parted in the middle and was simply long with no layers. What a waste! If only I had made an effort with it, it would have suited me much better. I'm currently now growing my hair out.
Day 19 – Share beauty advise and take a photo of your make up.
Oh God I don't know why I choose this, above a picture of how I do my eyeliner everyday and I add the red lipstick when it's a special occasion or whenever I can be bothered. You can see my make up when I upload my Monday outfit on Friday. And no it's not Garfield themed but it's a good idea. Tips:
- Use a lemon cut in half for troublesome feet, it breaks down hard naturally.
- Gently massage moisturizer into the skin, it encourages your skin to produce it's natural oils and it feels great.
- Remove make up with a damp cotton pad or even better remove it in the shower.
- Apply body butter to your feet at night and leave your socks on over night, you'll wake up to lovely soft feet!
- Warmed up olive oil is a good alternative to hand creams and also works for your feet if you're running short on products.
If I had to dye my hair I would dye it a redish ginger, or perhaps just plain ginger. I think it would suit my pale skin tone and I love ginger when it's done right. Although I will always have a soft spot for my pink fringe, it just washed out so quickly :(
Day 21 – What body mod do you have or have you considered?
I don't have any body mod, seriously my ear piercing closed up years ago and I have no desire to get them done again. However I've wanted tiny snakebites for several years but I'm lacking in funds.