I absolutely hate Winter, I feel the cold so easily and I'm always snuffling and feeling sorry for myself. I hate how dark and depressing it gets, I hate the slow buses, I hate piling on clothes only to look like a potato and still feel chilly. But I've decided not to focus on the negative this year (shocking I know) and instead look towards the positives...
- Yummy warm foods like hot chocolate and hot buttered bread. Mmm who cares if I get slightly pudgy nobody will notice, goodbye bikini season.
- Wearing Winter clothes such as fur coats and ear muffs, so cute and snuggly!
- Having more nights in with my friends, it's cheaper and cosier. Nothing better than cuddling up to a loved one and watching a dvd.
- People actually start to put the heating on, I love propping my feet up on the college radiators and my Dad finally stops laughing my face when I ask.
- Leaving footprints in the snow.
- Riders on the bus tend to get less snarky about me having coughing fits and sniffly moments on the bus, sorry!
- Getting snowed in: "Oh yes completely snowed in! Sorry I can't make it in, too bad eh?" Then looking smug after I get off the phone and sinking into the sofa, I grab my fat cat and a fluffy blanket.
- Watching old ladies fall in the ice...joking! I usually hate the ice but it gives karma a helping hand sometimes, last year a teenage boy tried to throw a iceball at me but he fell straight over trying.
- Starting to knit again.