Majority of the reviews are negative or positive, it's very hit and miss. Here is a list of things I've read about this company:
- Customers didn't receive the order even though they paid for it, including shipping.
- Products arriving weeks late.
- Slow responses, unless you threaten them with legal action.
- General bad customer service.
- Bad quality products.
- Product described wrongly.
- Wrong size product sent.
- Don't refund the customer, despite the products been returned to them.
- The company tries to bribe the customer with a gift voucher or free product upon complaint.
Also, they claim their products are made to order but to be frank I've seen some of their products on other websites. For a cheaper price and ready to be shipped. Don't assume everything on their website is personally made by them because it's not.
- Review centre.
- You can also read the comments below for negative reviews and feel free to share your experience here.
I have recently being contacted by the new owner of Drac in a Box in the comment section of this post..
I have just taken over as the new owner of Drac-in-a-Box two weeks ago. I am very aware that the company used to have a bit of a bad reputation for not getting orders to costumers on time. I promise you all now, as the new owner, all orders will be shipped to costumers as soon as the order is received (unless the item is made to order then it will be shipped as soon as it is made). I am also working on dropping the prices as I know that currently the prices are far to high for the average goth.
I would be so, so grateful if you could remove this post about Drac-in-a-Box from your blog because it is hugely damaging the image of my new business. I'm sure you would agree that any new business owner deserves a chance to prove themselves.
Love and Darkness
"Thank you for contacting me with this new information, however I won't be removing this post. I stand by the reviews and my own opinion. It shouldn't be taken down and brushed under the carpet because of a new owner, this is the consequence of taking over a company that has treated its customers badly.
I understand that you may resent the reputation as the new owner but it is a reputation the company itself deserves, I'm glad you're making some changes though. I appreciate you asking kindly so I'll be rewriting the post to make it better quality and include that you're the new owner."
I stand by my response and everything I originally wrote, I haven't being contacted since.